Hi, I’m Louise and I am 21 years old. My passion is health and fitness. I have always enjoyed being active but fell in love with the gym when I was 17. This has led me to begin building my career into the fitness industry. Recently I gained my personal training quantification in order to better my knowledge/ skills and be able to help others. My main focus is to live a happy, healthy, balanced lifestyle. My mantra is ‘Move in a way you enjoy and eat a nutritious balanced diet! You are able to enjoy everything 🙂
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite food?
I’ve got a few!
Where are you based?
Who inspires you and why?
Meggan Grubb! Megan was the first fitness influencer I ever followed. She is so genuine down to earth and follows a similar outlook on fitness to myself. She has really inspired me and is just my favourite person haha!
What is your 2020 fitness/health goal?
To continue living a healthy lifestyle and grow to be the best I can be physically and mentally
What is your weekly fitness routine?
Monday – Lower body
Tuesday – HIIT and upper body
Wednesday – lower body
Thursday – Cardio and upper body
Friday – Lower body
Saturday – Upper body/ functional workout
Sunday – Rest
That’s an ideal week, not every week will be like that depending on other circumstances that pop up :).
What is an example of a workout you do at home?
Full Body Circuit
1. Jog into sprint
2. Lunge with arm rotation
3. Star jumps
4. Arm swings
Circuit 1 repeat x2
1.Half burpee into high knees
3. Lateral Jumps
4. Sit up punch
Circuit 2 repeat x2
1. Cross over to Squat floor tap
2. Kneel to knee drive
3. Plank jacks (5) to push up (kneeling press up)
4. Bob and weave to punches
Ab Finisher – 3 minutes without rest
Leg raise twists 20 secs
Bicycle crunch 10 secs
Mountain Climbers 30 secs
Cool Down – 5 min stretch
Feet together lean forward/Stretch legs out and lean forward
Pectorals and hold for tricep stretch
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the sweet potato, carrot along with the maple syrup, a drizzle of olive oil and pepper. Additionally add the chicken onto the tray. Roast/ Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp, turning over half way through cooking. Add the tomatoes in the tray for the final 10 minutes.
2. Whilst cooking, mix the peanut butter, soy sauce and lime together to make a sauce.
3. Steam the broccoli until tender with some bite.
4. Once cooked, cut up the chicken and mix with the peanut sauce. Also mix the sweet potato in with the pesto.
5. Divide the salad between two bowls, top with the roasted carrots, pesto sweet potato, tomatoes, peanut chicken, cooked broccoli, sweetcorn, peas and sprinkle over some pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds and raisins.
Click the class you want to book with Louise